Bosnia and Herzegovina Railway Public Corporation- BHRPC (Project Implementation Unit –PIU) and the Railway of Republika Srpska – ZRS intend to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD and EIB towards the cost of a contract for signaling – telecommunication system along Railway line Banja Luka – Doboj.
he new project of signalling system in the Republic of Srpska, represents a follow-up to the modernization project along parallel to the Corridor X.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
- The Scope of Work of the Contract consists of following:
- Interlocking of the station Ostruznja
- Interlocking of the station Snjegotina
- Interlocking of the station Josavka
- Interlocking of the station Celinac
- Interlocking of the station Vrbanja
- Interlocking of the station Banja Luka
- Procurement and installation of external and internal telecommunication equipment at the stations Doboj, S.Kostajnica, Rudanka, Stanovi, Ostružnja, Stanari, Dragalovci, Prisoje, Ukrina, Snjegotina, Josavka, Celinac, Vrbanja and Banja Luka with procurement and installation of Fiber Optical Cable along the railway line Doboj- Banja Luka.
It is estimated that the Construction Contract will have duration of 15 Months, plus Defect Notification Period of 12 months.