Romanian state-owned rail infrastructure manager CFR SA has received six offers in the tender for the Revision of the Feasibility Study for the rehabilitation of Craiova-Calafat railway line, part of Orient/East-Med Corridor.
The companies and consortia that submitted bids are:
– Italferr S.p.A. – S.C. Italrom Inginerie Internationala S.R.L.,
– SYSTRA S.A. – S.C. IRIMAT CONS S.R.L.,
– ACCIONA Ingenieria S.A. – Ardanuy Ingenieria S.A.,
– CONSIS PROIECT S.R.L. – BAICONS IMPEX S.R.L.,
– SC OBERMEYER Proiectare Bucuresti S.R.L. – SC OBERMEYER Planen + Beraten GmbH Munchen Germany,
– Egis Rail S.A.
The value of the tender is EUR 1.45 million (excluding VAT).
The previous version of the feasibility study for the rehabilitation of the 107 km single, not electrified line was carried out in 2013 by ITALFERR SpA – TECNIC Consulting Engineers SpA – SCOTT WILSON RAILWAYS – OBERMEYER Planen+Beraten GmbH consortium.