– EU funds for rolling stock in 2014+ perspective
– What can rolling stock suppliers gain from the IV railway package
– Rolling stock pools in Poland
– Passenger services – collapsing incumbents and newcomers
– How to assure cohesion between rolling stock and infrastructure investments
– CEE and non-EU manufacturers on the European rolling stock market. Chances and niches
UE funds for the railway transport in next few years will create unique opportunity for large investments in railway rolling stock, especially on CEE market. The Forum discussions will be partly devoted to question which companies will most likely participate in the European rolling stock market during the next decade.
Meet top level managers from companies such as Alstom, PKP Intercity, PKP CARGO, Newag, Akiem, PESA Bydgoszcz, LEO Express, Railistics, Stadler, Talgo and many more!
European Rolling Stock Forum evolved from one of TOR Conferences flagship conferences – “Prospects for the Locomotive Market”, organized by TOR Conferences in 2010-2013. The biggest and most prestigious conference in Poland and CEE devoted mainly to new projects in locomotive sector. Main opportunity for local and international companies to reveal their new products and currently ongoing projects.
“Prospects for the Locomotive Market” in 2010-2013:
– over 450 guests,
– over 30 industry partners (Siemens, Bombardier, Skoda Transportation, Newag, PESA Bydgoszcz and many others) plus speeches from numerous passenger and freight operators, Newag’s E6ACT “Dragon” and E4MSU “Griffin” plans revealed for the first time,
– wide scope of personalities from Polish and European railway sector – presidents, members of the boards of railway operators and infrastructure managers, representatives of Polish and CEE private companies active on the market – rolling stock and components manufacturers,
– close cooperation with consulting companies and research institutions (eg. VIS Systems, Railway Institute, Instytut Pojazdów Szynowych “Tabor”, VUZ Velim),
– highly meritorical presentations – new projects, current state of locomotive fleet in Poland, commercial offer, modern components, market opportunities and niches.
More information on the European Rolling Stock Forum can be found here: www.europeanrollingstockforum.eu