The Polish Government adopted a series of amendments to the Multi-Annual Rail Investments Programme to 2015, which includes the investment expenditure on the construction and modernisation of railway lines performed by PKP PLK S.A.
PKP PLK S.A. made six project proposals for first call under Connecting Europe Facility (CEF):
– Modernization of E59 Wroclaw-Poznań railway section, stage IV
– Modernisation of E20 Warsaw-Poznan, section Sochaczew-Swarzędz
– Railway line Warszawa Włochy-Grodzisk Mazowiecki (line no. 447)
– Warsaw Circumferential Line (section Warszawa Gołąbki – Warszawa Zachodnia-Warszawa Gdańska)
– Modernisation of E75 railway line, Sadowne-Białystok section, Warszawa Rembertów-Sadowne section
– Modernisation of E59, Poznań Główny-Szczecin Dąbie railway section.